Wednesday 6 June 2012

Release Delayed!


Due to some last minute complications, after missing a lot of sleep pushing for a June 10th release, I'm going to have to cancel that release date. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience caused!

I won't set a new release date yet, but I estimate it will be one or two weeks late. This is to ensure you get the best possible experience from the mod, and I'm sure you will appreciate the fine-tuning, which I believe will be worth the extra wait.

Thank you to everyone who is supporting us, either directly, or simply by your excitement in wanting to play! I really appreciate every comment we get, and I'll do my best to make sure this mod is ready for you to play as soon as possible.

So keep checking here for updates.


All the best,

Rob

2 comments:

  1. the wait is probably gonna be worth it. great job altogether! I'm looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disappointing, but I can't wait to see it. Better to wait a little longer and get it right.

    ReplyDelete